Friday, May 17

Graduation Gift

Hi~ Have you ever thought about Graduation Gift? I'm sure most of the time people will give flower, chocolate and teddy bear to the graduates. Somehow, I find this kind of things are quite unique & interesting to give to my friends/family during their convocation day. As a friend/family, we should make them happy for their success because we are happy for them too!

Lets look at some item here, these watch are for men. A lot of more choices I found but the picture I glued here are the most I like.

 
 

Bulova Men's 96A133 Strap Watch

This is the collections for girls. I find them so pretty. The price also below $100. Its reasonable price.


 


 


This watch is so beautiful however the price is quite expensive. This will be my wishlist =)

 
 



Thank you for reading this entry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment